Have you ever wanted to be able to quickly see what the heck is going on with your worksets? WorksetExplorer 2014 Revit Addin will make it easier to manage and maintain your worksets and elements on them.
- the dialog box will open and in the “tree” your elements will be sorted by workset, then by category, then by family, then by type.
- every “branch” will have a name and the amount of elements on it in parentheses.
- once you see something that shouldn’t be on a particular workset then you can select the branch and click “Select Elements” button – that will add elements that belong to this branch to selection.
- now you can send them to the workset they are supposed to be on.
- repeat until all worksets are in good shape