dp Stuff Utils for Revit 2015 is a collection of time saver legacy addins upgraded for 2015 version with a few bug fixes. This time instead of downloading each addin separately all the dp Stuff tools from the Utils series were bundled into one installer. The fixes from 2014 version will mainly affect the users of metric Revit files. See description of each tool below:
Apart from that you would be able to chose whether you want to alter selected text notes only or all visible text notes in the active view.
- select elements
- run CopySelectionIds shortcut (you have got to assign a shortcut to this one!)
That is it – the IDs are on the clipboard!
- the dialog box will open and in the “tree” your elements will be sorted by workset, then by category, then by family, then by type.
- every “branch” will have a name and the amount of elements on it in parentheses.
- once you see something that shouldn’t be on a particular workset then you can select the branch and click “Select Elements” button – that will add elements that belong to this branch to selection.
- now you can send them to the workset they are supposed to be on.
- repeat until all worksets are in good shape
“In the final rationalization the initial stage of conceptual development recognizes the critical necessity to subtract from the anticipated degree of human ambiance. ”